CNC milling is often the ideal solution for companies that need a specific component made for prototyping, custom work, or to create a new part for a unique or discontinued product or machine.
Excell Solutions is a highly-experienced, expert CNC milling company for Saco, Maine and the northeast. Our CNC milling company services can provide:
- Precision one-off components
- Parts milled from virtually any material (see below)
- Complex parts milled with high detail
- Tolerances to within 0.0001″ or better
- Part weights from a few grams to up to hundreds of pounds
- Sizes from a few millimeters to over 20 feet long
As the area’s leading CNC milling company for Saco, Maine and the region, we have 14 vertical machining centers, or VMCs, that can work individually or together for larger projects. Large items can include machine housing for large factory units, aerospace components, hydraulic manifolds, and architectural items, to name just a few. Smaller items can range from medical imaging components, camera lens housings, and decorative hardware to finely-detailed computer and microwave parts.
Some of the more common materials that we work with as a versatile CNC milling company include:
- Stainless steel
- Carbon plates
- Various woods, such as mil-spec beech wood
If you’re looking for a cost-efficient, reliable Saco, Maine CNC milling company, talk to us. Our expert engineering and design team can work with you to determine the best material to achieve or exceed your requirements.